Thursday, April 22, 2010

My dream kitchen.

I was surfing the net as usual, dropping by all my favourite websites, when I saw heaven. Well, heaven in a kitchen anyway. This is how my dream kitchen would be.


Spacious, with a kitchen island, elegant cutlery and utensils, airy, and lots and lots of natural light. Oh my gosh. Food photography will be totally easy peasy. Now, what I see lacking is the ovens, refrigerator and KitchenAid. If the image had these three items. I'm so gonna duplicate it in real life... haha!

It doesn't have to be all white as shown above. Imagine the cleaning. Shudders. All I want is that the kitchen have a cosy, warm feeling to it, so more woods-y themed than white/black mono themed. Now, to start saving up...

5 comments:

  1. hahaha i shall bookmark this post and show it to all your pursuers. make sure they have the moolah to buy you such expensive kitchen 1st! anyhow, i showed my friend your blog today at work and she's super impressed with your baked goodies and photography. feel so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah aim to be a super rich tai tai lah. SG house is so freaking small! If you were to have that piece of heaven in condo/HBD you can wave goodbye to all your bedrooms :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks sookee for the praise. ;)

    ade, bah. i really dont need alot of bedrooms. give me one kitchen cum small dining area, walk in wardrobe, master bedroom and im all set. i was reading newspapers ytd, saw that there are loft apartments in sg. SO PRETTY! omg. then again, it's uncommon and exp to own one. so ya, i wish i have the means to aim to be a rich tai tai lor. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love kitchen with an island! jamieeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha i shall bookmark this post and show it to all your pursuers. make sure they have the moolah to buy you such expensive kitchen 1st! anyhow, i showed my friend your blog today at work and she's super impressed with your baked goodies and photography. feel so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...