Monday, September 07, 2009

Back from traveling. And some macarons pictures.

I'm back! From all my trips. Loads to share, loads to share. Just not in the right frame of mind to piece my thoughts into coherent sentences. It's 11.50pm and I'm daaaaaaaamn tired cos I went for a jog just now with the Sista. Instead of attempting to sort through my memories, I opt for pictures instead. Nothing beats pictures, right? (:

My Aunt Susan wanted to learn how to make macarons, so one day last month, she came over and we made two batches of coffee, chocolate and lemon macarons. The lemons were a flop - they didn't rise! How sad, thus no pictures of the disastrous flat lemon ones, but here are the coffee and chocolate ones.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...