Thursday, December 18, 2014

Aussie 2013: Melbourne Brother Baba Budan

It's coming to the end of the year already. In another two weeks' time, it'll be yet another new year. It feels like I've not done much in the past year or so, but one thing I'm glad happened was that I got to travel quite a fair bit. Though I'm not heading anywhere again for the remainder of the year, I've already got my next trip booked and I'm very (VERY) excited about it. February, please come faster.

I have just two (one) if you include this post left for my Melbourne travels (I realise that most of my Melbourne posts have been focused on cafe hopping haha). I just upgraded my comp memory space (or RAM or whatever you call that - I'm def no technie and anyway it was my bro-in-law who did the hard work for me heh) and had to re-download the photo editing programs (again, kudos to the bro-in-law) into my comp, thus had been unable to start editing any of my Japan travel photos. What with all the year end activities, cross fingers I'll squeeze in some time for it.
 
Anyway. Just around the corner of Manchester Press is Brother Baba Budan. A quirky lil spot with an unconventional design.

Brother Baba Budan




We shared a cuppa here as we already had a cuppa and a chai latte previously at Manchester Press. Even with a love for caffeine, there's a limit to how much coffee I can consume without becoming too caffeine-charged. The place was teeny, so many people chose to get their coffee to go. We being tourists, had all the time on our hands, so we chose to sit down at the communal table at the entrance for our cuppa.


I really loved the hanging chairs from the ceiling, not sure why, but it just reminds me of Hogwarts. Ha. But at the same time, I was also thinking that it was a touch dangerous cos who knows if a chair might just drop down and hit someone one day. Hmmm. The coffee was okay, not one of my favourites as it had an acidic tang to it.


Brother Baba Budan
Add: 359 Little Bourke St
Directions: Just around the corner from Manchester Press
Opening hours: Mon - Sat 7am to 5pm
Phone: 9606 0449
Website: http://www.brotherbababudan.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...