Sunday, April 06, 2014

Nassim Hill Bakery & Bistro

I celebrated the first day of 2014 with food. Brunch in fact. Since I love brunch, what best to have on the start of a new year but my favourite meal of the day?

Nassim Hill Bakery & Bistro





The food was quite nice. Nothing too bad, but nothing too wow. Thumbs up for the granola parfait. And the waffles. Didn't really nibble on the friends' sandwich and eggs ben, so not much to comment on those two.

One thing to note is that the bakery was pet-friendly. We sat outdoors, and we saw patrons bringing their dog with them for breakfast (outdoor seating). Plus points for those who likes to bring their pets out with them.

My my. If I had brunch there on the first day of 2014, that means four months has just passed by, just like that with a quick snap of fingers. Damn where did all the time went to. *stunned face* I do not want time to pass so fast when I'm just about leavin' the mid, and entering my *cough* late twenties. Frankly that scares the hell outta me. So hello Mr Time, slow down. Smell the roses if you may, just don't tick and tock your way too hurriedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...