Friday, June 05, 2015

The Bravery

Feeling pretty pensive tonight. I wonder if I'm the only person around who likes to think too much into things, or to talk to argue with oneself. Perhaps I just shouldn't think. Right. Off to bake a cake for a friend now to stop myself from over-analysing things.

In the meantime, sharing a brunch place that I visited a few months back, which I loved for its peaceful vibe. Well, considering that we were one of the first customers of the day at 8ish on a weekend morning, quiet was the word.

 The Bravery



I know The Bravery is actually known for its lavendar latte, but sorry, I'm not someone who likes floral flavoured food. Give me a lavendar-scented dish and I would probably recoil from it. No offense to those who like it, but lavendar-anything just makes me think of scented pouches and air fresheners and the what nots, certainly not something to do with food. So a regular latte for me please.


I love the fairy lights on the table with the golden horse centerpiece. So whimsical and random, but it certainly does brighten the place up so.



Food and coffee were good. Definitely a place where I would want to come by again with a book to just chill by myself.

And off I go to the kitchen to relieve myself from thinking too much. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...