Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Hey it's been a while. I just can't believe it's already four weeks into the school term. Shakes my head in disbelief. Like seriously, where did the time went?
From the last entry I posted, I:
- headed back Brissy early for a short trip to Melbourne with Sister dearest
- cleared out maggots (ewwww!!!) that were feasting on my food in the kitchen cabinets
- had a hectic first week of school cos Sista dearest was still here, and I was juggling touring Brissy and school
- miss my Sista since she went home without me (that day was damn depressing man...)
- made new friends as my final semester modules involve alot of group work
- still bake, though less of the elaborate desserts I love to work on due to a lack of time. I mostly make bread, muffins and these sorta breakfast fare. ;)
- have not been doing much school work (to self: STOP PROCRASTINATING!)
- JOINED A GYM! Yes, gym. Woohoo. Since my knee injury, I have stopped running, and to help improve my hamstrings and quadriceps muscles which are the cause of my aching knee, I decided to join a gym. And I have been going religiously too! At least 3 times a week. And now that I've managed to cajole Pamela to join the gym, we are planning to head there 4-5 times per week. I can't wait to try out all the interesting classes the gym offers. hehe. Seriously, our household is striving to be healthier this semester - all 3 of us have joined gyms (Pam & me joined Fitness First while Woo Aa joined the UQ gym).
- attended my friends graduation ceremonies. Aww. To think that it's going to be my turn soon, decked in the convocation gown, receiving my certificate. But then again, no one I know is graduating alongside me (except Louisa, but she's in the faculty of Business, not Creative Industries like I am in) so I'm still thinking should I attend my own graduation. ha!
- sent off yet another friend who headed back to Singapore. Hmmm, my circle of friends here in Brisbane is becoming smaller and smaller...
- am still very much uncertain of my future path after university. All my friends & family are constantly putting forth this question to me: So what do you want to do after you graduate? Sigh. People I really have no idea. So stop asking!
So, anyway, one main reason I have stopped blogging is the massive amount of photographs I have amassed over the holiday trip Sis and I had. Well, I've managed to find some time to edit pictures from the first day of our entire trip ONLY . So enjoy. ;)
Day 1 Melbourne: Brunch, DFO Spencer, Harbourtown, Lygon Street.